About Us :
The Ox Mountain Adventure Camp is south Sligo’s premier outdoor activity centre. Located approximately 6 miles from Tubbercurry our family run business is nestled away in the fold of the Ox Mountains, our location enjoys secure and unspoilt access to one of Europe’s oldest mountain ranges and natural wilderness.
1. Camping Site
– Tents provided for hire if required. Site fire pit, adjacent kitchen & toilet.
2. Bunk ‘n’ Barn Facility
– For the rainy days, includes sleeping bunks, toilet, washrooms, changing and kitchen area.
3. Guest accommodation – B+B on site.
– B&B available in the main house, rooms en-suite.
4. Ox Mountain Lodge
– Our latest addition for 2016 is our log cabin style fully fitted ‘Lodge’
Some of our activities
Educational Guided Walks – Explore and learn about the mountains, valley and lakes of our area lead by our experienced guides.
Outdoor Adventure Parties – perfect for kid’s birthdays or special occasions.
School Tours – contact us for info on our schools Explore/Discover/Play day trip.
Gasice Award – We cater for the adventure trip section of an Gasice Award.
Scout Groups – Our location is simply the perfect environment for scouts to practice, execute and evolve their skills.
Youth Clubs/Adult Team Bonding Days – We run daily or multi day/overnight camps which are a mix of hiking, forest bush craft and self-reliance skills. These camps can be customised to suit your group.
Archery – come try your aim and take part in our Archery Games. Qualified instructors.
All activities are by pre-booking only.
For further information, contact us on 0719181920 / 0871362703. Email: or find us on Facebook.